Posters should be submitted in advance and will be published a week before the start of the symposium on this website in a virtual poster room. All participants can view the posters in advance. During the symposium, we will initiate three short poster sessions. First, authors will record a short (3 minute) video on their poster in advance. During the symposium, these videos will be shown and afterwards questions can be asked in virtual meeting rooms.
Virtual poster presentation guidelines:
- Posters should be send in as PDF files.
- The dimensions can be chosen freely, whichever fits best for the content you want to display. but for convenience, we recommend that you do not exceed an A1 (84.1 x 59.4cm / 33.11 x 23.39 inch).
- The orientation of the poster can be in portrait or landscape.
- All posters should be in English.
- A video of your poster presentation must be made in advance.
- The video should not exceed 3 minutes.
- Videos should be send in as .MP4 / .AVI / .MOV or .WMV files.
- How you present your video is up to you. This can be a recorded Powerpoint, a Prezi, filmed in your lab, in the field, etc. We encourage you to present your poster in a creative way!
- Videos are allowed in your native language only if English subtitles are added.